Thursday, July 7, 2011

What comes around, goes around!

You can say I'm addicted to my horoscope. The one delivered by Susan Miller is my favorite as she is always spot on!

Just downloaded the July horoscope a few days ago and it is again proving to be accurate. For one, my sign (Cancer) has been hit hard by a long series of eclipses - both solar and moon - 3 the past few months! Eclipses usually signal an end of something. They are famous for ending situations that have no future and help us fix things that are broken. So doesn't that just sound perfect as I near my end with Cisco?





  • The new moon July 30 will be dedicated to helping me see more money in my bank account!


  • July 27 I can expect fabulous career news!


  • Both June 1 and June 15 eclipses will bring news on July 6 and July 26....here we go folks, last night (on July 6) I got word that Major Asshole (the VP who caused my demise) was asked to leave the Emerging Markets organization end of July! There it is, word it to yo mother, you got it, aha - oh YEAH!! KARMA!!


Victory, justice and halleluja - I'm gonna sit down with a glass of wine and enjoy a good movie. Aidan is in Fujeirah with Courtney and her family and Hunter is working tonight. Just me, myself, I and lil' Slimmy.

No comments: